Today Match Prediction-CK vs OV-Dream11-Super Smash T20 2023-24-5th Match-Who Will Win
Canterbury Kings vs Otago Volts 5th match Super Smash League T20 2023-24 today match prediction.
Canterbury Kings vs Otago Volts 5th match Super Smash League T20 2023-24 today match prediction. Super Smash League. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips and dream11 fantasy team prediction by raja babu. Who will win today match CK vs OV? Super Smash toss prediction. Live score with wittiness by wittiness update. Cricket toss prediction.
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet flipside big wrestle of T20 cricket. The 5th match of Super Smash League 2023-24 is scheduled to play between Otago Volts and Canterbury Kings on Tuesday, 26th December 2023 at Hagley Oval, Christchurch. We are posting safe, well-judged and secure today match prediction of Super Smash League.
Today Match Prediction-Canterbury Kings vs Otago Volts-Dream11-Super Smash T20 2023-24-5th Match-Who Will Win
Canterbury Kings failed to have a good start to this edition of Super Smash League and they lost their very first match of this tournament versus Auckland Aces. They are currently holding the fourth position on the points table. They are going to squatter Otago Volts in their second match of this tournament. Otago Volts moreover failed to have a good start to this tournament and they had lost their first match versus Wellington by a big margin. Both teams had lost their first match and will be confident for this match and we are sure that they will play with the full force.
Canterbury Kings Reviews
Canterbury Kings lost their first match versus Auckland Aces by the margin of 27 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first but their bowling unit totally failed to requite the weightier performance and they leaked 185 runs in their 20 overs. Michael Rippon was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side with two wickets to his name in four overs versus 27 runs. The skipper, Cole McConchie moreover performed well and picked one wicket in two overs while he was charged for 15 runs. Michael Rae was the other bowler with one wicket to his name but he leaked a lot of runs.
Michael Rae was charged for 41 runs in four overs. Angus McKenzie moreover picked one wicket versus 45 runs in four overs. Zakary Foulkes and Fraser Sheat were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. The batting order of Canterbury Kings moreover failed to requite the weightier performance and their full team came when to the pavilion on the total of 158 runs in 17.5 overs while chasing the target of 186 runs. Mitchell Hay was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side with 43 runs to his name on 25 balls with the help of three boundaries and two huge sixes. Bevon Jacobs moreover performed well and put some runs on the board. He scored 42 runs while he faced 20 balls and smashed four boundaries and three huge sixes.
Otago Volts Reviews
Otago Volts were tamed by Wellington Firebirds in their first match of this tournament by the marign of 74 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was very poor and they leaked 234 runs in their 20 overs. Travis Muller was the only successful bowler from their side with one wicket to his name in three overs versus 16 runs. Ben Lockrose moreover performed well and picked one wicket while he was charged for 39 runs in four overs. The skipper, Dean Foxcroft moreover picked one wicket but he leaked plenty of runs.
Dean Foxcroft was charged for 52 runs in four overs. Matthew Bacon moreover picked a wicket in four overs versus 64 runs. Andrew Hazeldine and Jake Gibson were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. The batting order of Otago Volts moreover tabular in their previous match. Their full team came when to the pavilion on the total of 160 runs in 16.5 while chasing the target of 235 runs. Jake Gibson was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side with 56 runs to his name on 31 balls with the help of six boundaries and three huge sixes. The skipper, Dean Foxcroft moreover performed well and scored 29 runs on 15 balls with the help of two boundaries and the same huge sixes. Max Chu scored 17 runs while Matthew Bacon remained not out without scoring 15 runs.
Canterbury Kings vs Otago Volts Head to Head Record
Total Matches: 29 Canterbury Kings: 19 Otago Volts: 10
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to match prediction, Canterbury Kings is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Canterbury Kings a favorite team to win this match:
Canterbury Kings had won most matches played versus Otago Volts
The bowling unit of Canterbury Kings is strong and in good form
Canterbury Kings moreover have a strong batting order
Otago Volts totally failed to requite the weightier performance in their first match
Otago Volts are not stronger in the bowling unit
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of Canterbury Kings had been good in this edition of Super Smash League and their batting and bowling unit is moreover in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Canterbury Kings have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Canterbury Kings have 58% chances to win this match Otago Volts have 42% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the visualization of this match as we had observed in the previous matches of this season of Super Smash League. As per toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may segregate to field first.
Pitch Report and Playing Conditions
The 5th match of Super Smash League is going to be held at Hagley Oval, Christchurch. The pitch here at this venue should be good for batting as it is in most places virtually New Zealand. We should have a very upper scoring match is we get some warm and sunny conditions. A score of increasingly than 190 runs should be as a par.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast of Christchurch for today match is not good. There are some chances of rain but we are hoping that there will be no disturbance during this match.
Who Will Win Canterbury Kings vs Otago Volts 5th Match Super Smash League T20 2023-24
Who Will Win Canterbury Kings vs Otago Volts 5th Match Super Smash League T20 2023-24 Toss-CK
Who Will Win Canterbury Kings vs Otago Volts 5th Match Super Smash League T20 2023-24 Match-CK
Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Canterbury Kings vs Otago Volts-Super Smash T20 2019. Without checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Canterbury Kings vs Otago Volts are mentioned under.
CK vs OV DREAM11 LINEUP
Wicket Keeper: Mitchell Hay Batters: Hamish Rutherford Chad Bowes Dale Phillips Bevon Jacobs All-Rounders: Michael Rippon (VC) Cole McConchie Dean Foxcroft Jake Gibson (C) Bowlers: Michael Rae Matthew Bacon
Today Match Time & Date
Date: Tuesday, 26th December 2023 Time: 04:30 AM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL / 10:00 AM IST
Venue Facts, Stats, and History
Stadium: Hagley Oval Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Opened: 1886 Capacity: 20,000 Known as: Hagley Oval Time Zone: UTC 13:00 Home to: Canterbury Curator: Rupert Bool
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 11 Matches won batting first: 5 Matches won bowling first: 6 Average 1st Inns scores: 164 Average 2nd Inns scores: 134 Highest total recorded: 208/5 (20 Ov) by NZ vs BAN Lowest total recorded: 32/10 (14.5 Ov) by BANW vs NZW Highest score chased: 177/3 (19.5 Ov) by PAK vs BAN Lowest score defended: 167/5 (20 Ov) by PAK vs BAN
Canterbury Kings Squad
Sean Davey, Ed Nuttall, Ken McClure, Henry Shipley, Harry Chamberlain, Rhys Mariu, Matt Henry, Dylan Hunter, Cameron Paul, Chad Bowes, Matthew Boyle, Leo Carter, Cole McConchie (c), Mitchell Hay (wk), Michael Rippon, Bevon Jacobs, Zakary Foulkes, Angus McKenzie, Fraser Sheat, Michael Rae.
Otago Volts Squad
Luke Georgeson, Hamish Rutherford, Jake Gibson, Dean Foxcroft (c), Max Chu (wk), Dale Phillips, Llew Johnson, Ollie White, Ben Lockrose, Andrew Hazeldine, Matthew Bacon, Travis Muller.
We had provided you with the supra Super Smash League Prediction on the understructure of our research, understanding, and analysis. These prediction tips are moreover based on the reports which we have from our variegated sources. You can consider these point we had provided you and the visualization will be yours that you have to make.
Thecricbuzz is a well putative cricket website which allows cricket fans to scrutinize and deplete the match data provided. We give the supporters a voice and help them become closer to their favourite players. As well as, Thecricbuzz is one of the fastest growing website in the cricket community.